(Senior) Product Marketing Manager (x/f/m) – Various positions
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Posted 1 month ago
Doctolib is seeking product marketing experts to accelerate our growth and develop our business of today and tomorrow through marketing.
Your role will be to increase demand generation and/or customer satisfaction by designing and launching ambitious marketing strategies for existing and upcoming products, in all our current and future markets. You will report to one of our Marketing Leads and work hand in hand with the Traffic, Conversion and Engagement teams within the global Marketing team, as well the Product Managers, the Data Team and other key teams such as PR, B2B Marketing and Go-to-market Teams.
We are looking for talented people to work in different teams and have an immediate impact on improving the experience of patients and doctors and increase the number of online bookings, more specifically on the following positions:
- (Senior) Product Marketing Manager (x/f/m) - Content Standardization
- Product Marketing Manager (x/f/m) - Online Bookings
- Product Marketing Manager (x/f/m) - B2B Customer Engagement
Those roles require 3 to 6 years marketing experience in a fast growing tech business, agency or consultancy.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 135 000 doctors and 3 500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 60 million patients every month in Germany and France combined;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1500 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Your main missions will be:
- Have a global scope - with an initial focus on Germany
- Develop and refine the value proposition, messaging frameworks, and positioning of your product
- Improve our product experience for our patients & doctors based on data, research & benchmark
- Continuously assess product fit for different types of users
- Drive customer acquisition and product engagement by defining targeted strategies and precise action plan
- Run different workstreams with a complex set of senior stakeholders (across product, doctor engagement, onboarding, sales, GTM and Marketing teams) to implement your action plan
- Build highly targeted and/or scalable marketing campaigns to reach your audience with the right message
- Set up KPIs to ensure we’re working against measurable goals
- Track, report and review performance against these KPIs
- Develop sharp practitioner and patient insights
- Inspire the rest of the team with a compelling vision
Who you are:
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in Marketing, with a focus on Product Marketing
- You have experience in a digital and fast-growing environment;
- You have an entrepreneurial & problem-solver mindset with a strong business sense;
- You are a marketing lover, data lover and technology enthusiast who wants to revolutionize healthcare;
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills;
- You have done your share of project management and can bring together; multiple functions to get things done in a fast-moving environment;
- You are fluent in English and speak German on a native level. Being fluent in French would be a big advantage
What we offer:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a full refund of your annual BVG ticket, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars SCALES:
SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
CARE: Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!