Product Marketing Manager, Advertiser Onboarding
San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
In this role, you’ll represent our advertising products internally and externally, and provide our product and sales teams with a clear perspective on the market needs and value proposition for the products that set our businesses and advertisers up for long-term success. You’ll be the glue that brings teams together and own your products from end-to-end, turning bold ideas into strategy and scalable, global solutions. People come to Pinterest to find ideas for things to do and to buy, which gives us an opportunity to build a new kind of advertising platform -- one where ads feel uniquely personalized and relevant.
What you'll do:
- Shape our company strategy and product direction through analysis, research, and close collaboration with our product and sales teams
- Build a global strategy to drive product growth through our business and advertiser onboarding solutions
- Assess the capabilities and value proposition of our business and advertiser onboarding products through strategic, qualitative, and quantitative analysis
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, tracking success and adoption metrics
- Define the prioritization, messaging, positioning, and launch plan for new bundles or solutions for advertiser onboarding
- Use data and insights to drive adoption of strategic priorities and influence our overall monetization strategy and growth initiatives
- Educate and inspire internal and external teams on Pinterest’s solutions for advertisers
- Develop market understanding to build business requirements for new products
- This is a highly cross-functional role that requires close partnership across product and sales teams throughout Pinterest and third parties
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of total experience in product marketing, account management, media buying or ad operations for digital advertisers
- Experience in online brand and performance advertising with a deep understanding of advertising; subject matter expertise on advertiser interfaces, tools and experiences
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple, clear communication and approach
- Experience working across highly cross-functional teams to drive and influence business decisions
- Experience executing in a dynamic environment with many competing priorities
- A passion for Pinterest!