💡 At least 4 years of extensive experience 💡
🔑 Report to Product Lead 🔑
🚀 Data-driven analytical mindset with 'can-do' attitude 🚀
✈️ Fully remote company ✈️
About the company and who we are:
Divbrands is a global, remote working e-commerce company. We focus on data-driven decision-making to launch unique D2C apparel brands to specific audiences across the globe. Because of our intense research and targeting process, we only launch when we know a brand will succeed. With employees from 15 different countries, we embody a company culture that is vibrant, diverse, playful, and performance-driven. We research, develop, and build our brands on "impulse" marketing platforms. We specialize in creative production, with regional creative hubs that make agile, data-backed creatives that convert sales. Each brand, product, and piece of creative content is “glocalised” for our various local, regional, and nationally diverse customers around the globe. We believe that online shopping behavior never stays the same. That's why we focus on algorithmic predictions and machine learning technology to forecast demand and product engagement across categories. Traditional brands, as we know them, are in transition. Consumers are faced with a rapidly changing social, economic, and retail environment - and this demands that brands become versatile, data-based, and driven by actual user behavior. Divbrands has been doing this for over three years - our mission is to achieve the most satisfying e-commerce experience for the modern shopper, wherever they are.
About the role in a nutshell:
The UI/UX Designer co-owns the development of new landing pages, Shopify stores and checkout flows. You’ll constantly seek new ways to improve user experiences with an emphasis on optimising conversion rates.
- Design new e-commerce stores and landing pages that are easy to navigate, intuitive, and delights our target audiences
- Determine the information architecture of stores and landing pages
- Prototype new features and improvements aimed at driving conversion rate, encouraging cross-selling, and enhancing the user’s experience
- Scrutinize data from various sources to guide design and user flows
- Conduct user testing to validate new designs in the form of focus groups and A/B tests
- Provide reports on e-commerce best practices, industry trends, and internal audits
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual style guides, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Designing UI elements and tools, including navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Continually look for ways to improve the user’s experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with regular performance evaluations
- High growth e-commerce career & development path
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from
- 20 days of paid leave
- Down to earth, flat hierarchy environment
- Fully Remote-No Traffic-Location Free!
- Supportive and uplifting peers (no office politics)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in comparable positions – 4+ years
- Languages - English (fluent)
- Region - South Africa/Brazil
Industries - e-commerce
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Collaborative mindset