Engagement Growth Marketing Manager, Transit, Bikes and Scooters
San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Imagine a world where with a single app and affordable membership, you can easily choose between modes and get the right ride for your needs every single time - whether it's a bike, scooter, bus, train, or car. Bikes and Scooters create personal transit options that people love and cities need. We also connect people to Transit stops with a sustainable and affordable transportation option, making it more feasible to give up a personal car.
The Growth Marketing team engages with millions of Lyft riders and drivers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of Lyft. The team runs hundreds of acquisition, engagement, upsell, cross-sell and education campaigns every year across email, push and in-product. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our communications, running dozens of tests at any point in time.
In this role, you will lead marketing efforts to grow and retain our Transit, Bikes and Scooters (TBS) audiences, with a primary focus on driving bikeshare ridership and membership. You’ll partner closely with Product, Science, Creative and other cross-functional teams to develop and execute an experimentation roadmap. As a part of our TBS team, you will have a meaningful opportunity to expand on our vision to be the most widely used and loved multimodal transportation network in our markets. TBS is in startup mode within a growth-stage company and how we operate in local markets shifts rapidly. Like us, you continuously test and iterate and understand what it’s like to work in environments where change is constant.Responsibilities:
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Write creative briefs and partner with creative teams to design campaign assets that drive engagement and align with our brand guidelines
- Work with our Analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale efficient levers
- Engage cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Legal, Data Science and Creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- 5+ years of experience in a growth or marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing lifecycle marketing campaigns (email, push, in-app)
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Strategic and analytical thinker - proficiency with SQL is a must. You are expected to write and interpret queries.
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you always think customer first
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.