Oxford, United Kingdom
The Product Manager is responsible for defining and executing their own product roadmap and driving key initiatives within the Demand Team for Viator. You'll influence the product strategy and roadmap, collaborate with Stakeholders, Analysts, Data Scientists, Interaction Designers and Engineering to produce specifications that evolve the platform’s feature set for our travelers, and work closely with engineering to ensure quality deliverables on-time.
To be a successful candidate, you will be passionate about product and data and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We aim to release products often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements. You are skilled at translating customer problems into product plans that incorporate appropriate internal and external research and align with Viators vision. In Viator, you will have the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing area in the travel space, where you will be contributing directly to Viator’s growth and success.
Responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Help shape and deliver the Product vision for Demand on Viator
- Own and develop business cases, including evaluation and recommendation of options
- Create strategies to influence and manage customer behavior or traffic trends to drive key business targets
- Present key recommendations and results across the organization
- Understand the needs of internal stakeholders and create valuable relationships
- Project manage the delivery & implementation of your products, managing your assigned dev resources and tracking the effectiveness and success of the final deliverables
What We Need from You:
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
- Drive to get things done -- you love to Ship and exhibit tenacity in solving complex problems, finding resources and making them available when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively lead multiple projects at a time.
- Successfully able to meet deadlines.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred.
- Passionate about travel.