Senior Technical Analyst, B2B Growth Strategy
Wayfair Professional is Wayfair’s rocketship B2B brand, representing over 2 billion dollars of revenue and growing faster than the core business. Our high-performing team of former engineers, writers, consultants, and statisticians truly own Wayfair Professional’s growth and revenue strategy, working with an unlimited marketing budget and managing our spend to ROI targets that let us quickly capitalize on opportunities.
The Retargeting channel is directly accountable for maximizing customer revenue, engagement, and lifetime value through display and social media advertising. Leveraging sophisticated models to pinpoint precise moments that deepen our connection with customers, we drive the ultimate growth and revenue strategy for the business, partnering with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Product to build innovative platforms and systems that keep us at the cutting-edge of marketing technology and measurement. Our sophisticated approach even influences the product roadmap for vendor partners like Facebook and Google.
What You'll Do:
- Own end-to-end strategy of B2B Retargeting across multiple digital marketing platforms to win the point of sale and maximize lifetime value for our business customers.
- Serve as an expert on overall Retargeting performance and strategy
- Manage and optimize multi-million dollar budgets to exceed ROI goals and grow the business
- Leverage deep analytics to root out cause trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems
- Design and A/B test new data science models, creative, landing experiences, and other game-changing program initiatives
- Formulate, prioritize, and execute against the roadmap to deliver channel growth
- Collaborate with Ad Tech, Data Science, Engineering, Storefront, and Business Intelligence to architect uniquely innovative and value-additive products
- Build strategic partnerships with external advertising vendors (e.g., Facebook, Google) to test new growth products and advertising tools
What You'll Need
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a “get stuff done” attitude
- Excellent critical thinking and stakeholder management skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners
- Strong quantitative analytics with a technical lean - ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets
- Holistic results/growth orientation married with entrepreneurial thinking and an insatiable intellectual curiosity - a relentless focus on driving impact and continuous improvement
- Uncompromising precision and attention to detail (zero defect analysis, quick spotting of unexpected performance/bugs, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in a structured programming language (e.g., R, Python, advanced SQL)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.