Manager, Growth Strategy
The Marketing team is Wayfair's growth engine. We aren’t your standard marketers: we own the strategy, P&L, and product roadmaps for our portfolio of bleeding- edge and in-house-built marketing and AdTech products. We leverage them to acquire high potential customers and engage them to come back again and again.
Email is one of the largest channels at Wayfair, responsible for maximizing customer lifetime value by sending the right content at the right time and frequency to each customer. Leveraging advanced machine learning models, deployed through our proprietary notifications and personalization platforms, we lead functional and cross-functional teams (incl. data science, product, engineering, promotions, creative) to deepen our relationship with customers 1:1 and hack growth.
At our core, General Manager's are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis and have very strong communication skills. You thrive in fast paced, results-driven environments, are excited to roll up your sleeves to identify opportunities, and work relentlessly to develop and implement scalable solutions cross-functionally.
What You'll Do
- Own a $700M+ revenue channel, drive the roadmap and execution, identifying, sizing, and leading cross-functional innovations at a quick pace to drive growth.
- Be the analytics powerhouse on the team. Manage end-to-end channel performance and root cause diagnostics through analytics; develop strategic, data driven solutions to complex business problems
- Build, iterate and innovate on world class personalization algorithms through collaboration with team members and dedicated data science, product and engineering teams.
- Collaborate directly with and regularly provide updates to senior leadership
- Manage, develop and motivate 1 direct report
What You'll Need
- 4+ years' experience in management consulting, finance, corporate strategy or eCommerce with a heavy analytical emphasis.
- 1+ years of direct management experience or 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment.
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Self-starter with an incredible ownership & strategic mindset, relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth.
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as advanced Excel, SQL or Python / R.
- You're excited about winning as a team, thinking big, and building breakthrough capabilities / innovations at scale everyday.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.