Field Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Vimeo is looking for a seasoned B2B product marketer to drive our fast-growing enterprise businesses. This individual will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and creative teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer and market insights, develop personas and use cases, drive messaging and collateral, and own sales enablement and knowledge sharing. This role is ideal for a data-driven self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and data-driven analysis. The role requires thorough familiarity with the B2B marketing and sales process and best practices, experience supporting and enabling sales teams in a B2B SaaS company.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute high-impact launches for our enterprise products
- Conduct thorough user research and definition of buyer personas to properly package our products accordingly and inform internal stakeholders
- Gather competitive analysis and industry insights to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product road mapping, pricing, industry mapping, etc.
- Work with the Content Marketing team on persona-based collateral and lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Work with the B2B Demand Generation and Performance Marketing teams to develop campaigns towards the company’s business goals and KPIs
- Partner closely with sales enablement and content teams to develop sales materials including sales decks, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo to measure, track and optimize the success of product marketing programs and activities
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events and conferences, as well as evangelize Vimeo’s products in industry events and online webinars
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute and strategize, and who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset, and a working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, and GA, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance and identify trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong copywriting and messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Insane attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks effortlessly
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.