Paris, Île-de-France, France
Stuart is the leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We are now operating in 4 countries - France, United Kingdom, Spain and Poland - and we empower thousands of companies such as FNAC-Darty, IKEA Monoprix, Just Eat, and smaller companies, by providing same-day delivery, scheduled delivery and customer oriented return solutions. Thanks to our cutting edge technology we are able to work across all industry verticals: Food, Grocery, Retail, E-commerce, etc…
At Stuart, we are a melting-pot of 420 people of 40+ different nationalities working across Paris, London, Barcelona, and Madrid. As a company, but also as individuals, we are driven by one mission: Build the future of logistics for a sustainable world. 🌿
We are looking for an experienced Growth marketer to support existing markets and help launch new ones with innovative and ROI-driven growth strategies. Working in a horizontal structure alongside with a Global Marketing Manager, you will act as an enabler to create impact and accelerate local marketing strategies, using a diversity of levers, among which technical SEO, website optimization and tracking (GTM), tool implementation and marketing automation.
We are looking for an ambitious, international & full-stack profile willing to have a real impact in one of the most dynamic European scale-up.
The role is based in 8 avenue des Ternes 75017 Paris.
Reporting directly to our Global Marketing Manager, Philippine Breuil and working closely with the Local Marketing teams, you will:
- Participate in growth marketing strategies implementation for new market launches
- Advise and support Local Marketing teams on Enterprise Marketing, and help them scale the acquisition of SaaS independent B2B users
- Work on marketing automation techniques (Salesforce, Intercom, Trustpilot, etc.)
- Participate in team mentoring on related topics
- Own our website SEO performance and contribute to the website’s product roadmap
- Own our website tracking and GDPR compliance
- Implement new tools and technical stacks to boost growth & team’s productivity
- Collaborate on optimising marketing’s business intelligence dashboards (conversion tracking / revenue reports).
- Solid 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment, prior Growth experience in a tech company is mandatory
- Website tracking and SEO optimization knowledge and ownership (GTM experience)
- Proven track of success growing user bases, optimising funnels, and understanding how to measure and maximise products
- Extensive knowledge of B2B performance techniques - SEO, SEM, Paid, CRM, etc.
- Hands-on and results-oriented, you have a data-driven mindset and are able to measure and adjust quickly your actions
- People person - you’re able to interact with multiple stakeholders and get them to trust you
- Organised - you’re a born multi-tasker and like to have multiple projects in your hands
- Automation beast and tool lover - your favourite website is Product Hunt
- Knowledge of SQL or Python is welcome
- Fluent oral and written English
- Paris based position with partial remote policy
- CDI contract starting ASAP
- Competitive compensation package
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Awesome office in the 17th Arrondissement (Ternes Metro stop)
- Ticket Restaurant by Swile (in value up to 13e with 60% paid by the company) and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Wellness program (in value up to 40e) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private health care provided by Alan
- Free monthly travel card (zone 1 - 5) for non-remote workers
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Sports activities at the office (yoga, box, cardio training), monthly after-work events and much more
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.