Product Marketing Manager - Competitive Intelligence
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 250+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $300M Series D round of funding from prestigious investors
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Galeries Lafayette, ABB, Conforama, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling, and Conrad to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic Product Marketing Manager with a passion for competitive intelligence and market insights to help Mirakl build on its current status as pioneer and market leader of a fast-growing and exciting category for Enterprise Marketplace Platforms in the Digital Commerce space.
This is a strategic, high-impact product marketing role that will own competitive intelligence to inform corporate/GTM strategy and enable our global sales teams to win in competitive deals. Reporting to the VP of Global Product Marketing, you will work closely with your product marketing peers, product management, solutions engineering, customer success and sales teams around the world to design and drive structured programs for capturing, analyzing, and explaining Mirakl’s competitive landscape inclusive of alternative strategies, vendors, and key market trends relevant to our business. Also in scope will be the fast-evolving buyer profiles and behaviors underlying the market landscape, so we not only respond to but also foresee and proactively master emerging trends.
- Become a market expert in enterprise marketplace vendors and partner ecosystem
- Perform research, both qualitative and quantitative, to better understand our buyer dynamics and competitive landscape in terms of offerings, roadmaps, strategy, messaging, and go to market strategies on a global, regional, and local level
- Manage a comprehensive win/loss program to gather and analyze first hand feedback direct from prospects and customers
- Craft insight & analysis to assess current & emerging competitive trends
- Develop differentiating messaging & positioning for Mirakl backed by customer evidence and proof points
- Work with our enablement team and sales leadership to educate the sales teams through the creation of enablement materials and leading live and on-demand training sessions
- Develop and maintain dedicated competitive landscape content including battle cards, presentations, and other assets, as well as ensure all other relevant assets are optimized to reflect these insights
- Develop market “listening” strategies, analyze press coverage and announcements and report on meaningful findings
- 3+ years in product marketing and/or competitive intelligence
- Prior experience in management consulting, product management, solutions engineering and/or sales enablement a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities quantitative and qualitative data and distilling into actionable insights
- A track record of entrepreneurial drive and ownership
- Excellent competitive messaging and positioning skills at both business and technical levels (working with technical subject matter experts)
- Background in B2B, enterprise software or SaaS/Cloud space, eCommerce vendor experience a plus
- A track record of success in high-growth, global environments
- Strong internal communicator and collaborator