If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Product team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
Mentored by a Senior Product Designer in France, the Product Designer will join one of our Business Areas and work on existing and new products. You’ll collaborate daily with design-oriented engineers and product managers to shape the future of logistics. The role is based in Paris and most of the interactions will be with french-speaking people.
Your challenge will be:
- Be the voice of the users within your cross-functional team
- Design simple but efficient user experience based on our complex logistics technology
- Work with Figma for wireframes and hi-fi prototypes
- Optimize existing user interface designs using Plankton, our design system
- Test your ideas with end users to deliver user centered solutions
- Maintain and improve our design system along with other designers and front end developers
- Take part in the user research along with other product designers and product managers
- Take an active part in the Design Community along with other designer sto improve process and methods
- Collaborate closely with engineers to build your amazing designs
To get there you will need:
- 2 / 3 years experience as a product designer
- Being almost fluent in english
- A design problem/ solution oriented portfolio
- A recognized team spirit
- Problem-solver and user-centered mindset
- Strong prototyping and visual design skills on Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma
- Experience (or at least strong curiosity) conducting user research
- Experience partnering with engineers and product managers to release features, products, and/or services
- Strong communication skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Join a team of 4 senior product designers
- Be a part of an international team from 50+ nationalities
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.