Growth Strategy Analyst
Growth Strategy Analyst
The Growth Strategy Analyst will join a unique strategy and operations team driving Datadog’s next phase of growth. We’re interdisciplinary thinkers leveraging diverse business backgrounds in management consulting, business development, law, investment management, investment banking and tech to accelerate Datadog’s global growth. We work directly with Datadog’s most senior leaders to set corporate strategy, improve efficiency across the business, support data-driven decision-making, own complex operations and more.
In this role, you will answer key questions about business trade-offs and identify areas for future growth. The ideal candidate is an analytical problem solver who enjoys diving into data, gets excited about answering challenging questions, and can influence business stakeholders to take action based on their recommendations.
- Use advanced analytics to help refine our understanding of our business and users. Become the expert on our customer base.
- Improve our revenue growth forecasting across sales channels and customer cohorts, translating forecasting requirements into specific analytical questions.
- Deliver actionable analyses and insights on areas for change or increased investment to relevant stakeholders (including senior executives).
- Create data aggregations that can be leveraged by others.
- Build visualizations to expose key business metrics and KPIs.
- Work on special projects for the c-suite.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or another quantitative field.
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience, likely as a business analyst, data analyst, or in a quantitative finance or consulting role.
- Proven ability to develop actionable recommendations from qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strong quantitative modeling abilities: can model any operational question.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing complex datasets using SQL, Python and/or R.
- Used to communicating data heavy insights to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in Tableau, Looker or similar data visualization tools
- Experience building forecasts and/or predictive models
- Excited to work with customer success, sales, finance, engineering and other functions
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous training and career growth
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive US benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.