Product Marketing Manager
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations. Paddle alleviates this pain with its industrialised Revenue Delivery Platform that makes it easy for SaaS companies to respond faster and more precisely to every growth opportunity across acquisition, renewals and expansion.
As a SaaS Product Marketing Manager at Paddle, you will become an expert in the use cases and requirements of current and prospective sellers that may use Paddle to sell their SaaS products. Armed with this knowledge, you will work with the product teams prioritising the roadmap and developing go-to-market plans for our Subscription and Recover products. You will create messaging for these products as part of our Revenue Delivery Platform, and extend this messaging to enable content managers to create sales and marketing collateral, and campaign managers to drive demand generation programs in support of GTM plans.
You will have the ability to proactively apply your prior experience in our fast moving, dynamic environment. You will be able to contribute quickly to the success of sales, marketing and product through the application of your existing product marketing skills.
There are many product marketing roles out there - but none offer the opportunity to be part of a fast growing department, in a fast growing company, in a fast growing market. For an ambitious product marketer, this role will provide you with an exciting opportunity to both apply the knowledge you already have and gain additional knowledge and experience.
What you’ll do
- Research the market and create buyer personas to inform sales and marketing campaigns
- Define messaging and positioning for our Subscription and Recover products
- Work with product teams to prioritise the roadmap
- Perform market and competitive analysis to ensure that sales, marketing and product have the knowledge to drive sales and product innovation
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to produce integrated product messaging for our Revenue Delivery Platform
- Work with content managers to produce high-quality product messaging and collateral
- Enable sales with messaging, knowledge and tools required to compete successfully in the market
- Contribute messaging, collateral and presentations for our quarterly Paddle Forward customer event
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have proven Product Marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- You have experience launching SaaS products in a fast-moving, agile company
- You have knowledge of subscription billing, NDR, churn, expansion and other SaaS business metrics
- You have experience performing market analysis including win-loss interviews
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the business
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 140 people and we care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. We value learning and will help you with your personal development — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.