Data Product Manager
In this position, you'll be driving the vision and execution of our data products. You’ll be able to leverage the massive amounts of data to empower our partners and teams across the company and be part of building data driven products for our partners.
What You'll Do:
- Own the end-to-end data product life-cycle from requirement collection to release planning and engage with data management peers to execution.
- Be an expert on our data, deep understanding of how, where, and why it’s generated and processed and what insights it can provide.
- Work with data engineering, analysts, and cross-functional product teams to maximize the impact of data use on the company’s revenue.
- Defining and driving execution of the Internal Data products roadmap.
- Aid in establishing Data principles, policies and processes.
Who You Are:
- At least 2 years of experience as a product data manager or product manager
- Familiarity with cutting edge technology, database and information systems technologies
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- A proven ability to run complex technical projects in a dynamic environment.
- BA/BSc in information science or equivalent.
- Experience with data visualization, information design, and using business intelligence tools.
- Experience with data platforms, including ETLs, warehousing, and analytics.
- Experience building customer-facing products using real-time data.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, compliments existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.