As a Product manger you will be responsible for the design requirements and specifications of products we develop and deliver to the production and development teams in Via. You will oversee the integration and the adoption of the new tools and be in touch with all internal customers.Who You Are?
- 3 years of PM experience - MUST
- Executioner- Someone who gets the job done, solution solver
- Fast paced- you are moving quickly and find the best ways to simplfy problems to move even quicker
- Dynamic environment- very versatile in what you can do
- Leader by heart- you need to lead
- Consumer oriented- Creative thinker- B2C experience is an advantage
- Data oriented- you solve problems with data, not with great arguments
- Strong Background in development
- Own a consumer and business product E2E.
- In charge of our beloved riders core product
- Working with multiple teams in the organisation- be the pivot and lead processes
- Build a roadmap and research the product scope of one of the most interesting problem
- Lead product lifecycle from ideation through technical development, to launch
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, compliments existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.