Senior Product Manager
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for delivering an amazing end-to-end experience is a central tenet of our Digital Home product vision. This includes providing an elegant, context-aware, and delightful app experience in support of our Connectivity and Smart Home products. We’ve established a dedicated “Built-in & Frontline Experience” team to realize this vision. The Product Manager, Shared Experience will serve as a key member of this team, defining and delivering the core app experience at the heart of our Digital Home product line.
- Define requirements and own all aspects of product specifications, in strong collaboration with our Product Design and Engineering teams.
- Own development across the product lifecycle – product discovery, definition, delivery, deployment, and optimization.
- Take a data-driven approach to the digital experience – defining and reporting on key metrics, and holding the team accountable to success against those metrics.
- Define hypotheses to improve the performance of various app features, and work with our Test and Learn team to execute tests.
- Collaborate closely with other product leaders on the Digital Experience team to develop a seamless end-to-end experience for our customers.
- Evangelize product vision and concepts across internal constituents – executives, business owners, marketing, and engineering.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Currently remote)
BA/BS degree in a technical field or business; if the degree is in a business field, applicant will need to demonstrate a strong technical background
- 5-8 years in product management or product marketing roles
- Digital background working in both mobile and web environments
- Track record in leading end-to-end deliveries of high-quality products and experiences.
- Ability to perform within a closely-knit team and improve the execution of your teammates
- Verbal agility that allows you to earn the trust of business, product, and marketing teams across the company
- Excellent project management skills, with a record of successful project delivery on time, in line with budget expectations.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.