Product Marketing Director, Commercial Health Plans
Mountain View, CA
Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person platform that empowers people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives, beginning with diabetes and now including hypertension, weight management, diabetes prevention, behavioral health, and more. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better experience for people with chronic conditions.
Reporting to the Sr. Director Product Marketing, you will build and manage the team that focuses on client-side go-to-market functions. Orthogonal to member solutions, this group will focus on enterprise product & service offerings to commercial health plans, . You will define and prioritize market opportunities for the Product Management function, while owning go to market strategies for new product releases, including building strong value propositions, messaging, tools and collateral for corporate, channel and regional marketing functions.
- Responsible for go-to-market of Teladoc Health’s commercial health plan-specific solutions including launch strategy, pricing, positioning, and messaging.
- Delivers broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans.
- Working with business intelligence group, oversees market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs.
- Owns the development of go-to-market plans, assesses market penetration, and builds product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue, and market share.
- Develops marketing tools for successful product introductions.
- Communicates customer feedback to product management, engineering, and sales to enhance existing solutions.
- Informs upstream R&D activities through market requirements definition and business plan development .
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of their team.
- 10+ years of well-rounded product marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on enterprise-level (solutions, executive-level engagement) products and services.
- Proven, recent corporate experience in large, global technically driven industries.
- Clear ability to work effectively with Product Management, Sales, Commercial and Marketing functions and integrate outputs from these capabilities into ongoing marketing outputs.
- Demonstrated success in navigating ambiguous situations and driving simplicity in complex business environments.
- Interpersonal style that is open, collaborative and focuses on team vs. self.
- Appropriately humble and low ego, knows how to coach others to greatness.
- Demonstrated success in PMR (price/margin realization) across new and legacy products and services.
- Strong finance and business experience and demonstrated skills at marketing leadership grounded in business fundamentals.
- Exceptional leadership skills with deep business acumen; proven ability to inspire, motivate and provide professional development to marketing professionals in complex product settings.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, demand generation, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success, performance and positive business impact.
- Considerable experience and comfort in presenting and defending evidence with key c-suite clinical and economic decision makers.
- Payer and/or market access industry experience is required.
- Background in technology-based products preferred.
- Strong reporting, project management, analytical and prioritization skills.
Impress us even more
- Direct experience in a startup or similar high growth environment.
- An MBA.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.