Lead UX Designer
Remote - Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello there! FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data. Used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world, we have over 4,500 clients & are experiencing 35% YoY revenue growth.
We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Product team.
We’re looking for a Lead UX Designer to join our growing product team at FormAssembly.
As a Lead UX Designer, here’s how you’ll help FormAssembly deliver exceptional user experiences through our product:
- Create and iterate rapidly on low-fidelity wireframes
- Lead/mentor by example - do great work and help the people on your team learn how you do it.
- Design artifacts such as journey maps, experience flow diagrams, and presentations to communicate your design approach and gain alignment across stakeholders
- Research best practices in and around web applications to build features that meet the product vision along with address customer needs
- Document design decisions with high fidelity mock ups and detailed descriptions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers, support, marketing, sales, and business development teams to identify pain points and improve user experience through design solutions
- Drive your design decisions with data — strategize and conduct meaningful user research, collect customer feedback, then synthesize and present your findings as design concepts
- Perform usability testing to validate design directions and inform opportunities for improvement
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a UX, IA, UI, and/or interactive designer
- Experience guiding and mentoring other designers across different teams and/or on your own
- Knowledge of B2B/Enterprise customers and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web or native mobile design.
- Must be located in a US Eastern/Central time zone, or be able to work standard US Eastern hours daily
- Familiar with Sketch, Slack and Jira
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Design, Pendo, and Gherkin
- Comfortable in an Agile work environment
- Excellent communicator and writer
- Experience creating and maintaining a living style guide and design elements library
Bonus points for:
- Design experience with iOS and Android applications
- Experience working remote
FormAssembly is a leading enterprise data collection platform, built to help organizations streamline processes and drive quality form conversions. At our core, our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
We work across multiple industries with well-known customers, including Amazon, Aetna, Lenovo, Volvo and others. We have been recognized in the 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 lists of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it’s like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!