Growth Marketing Associate
New York, NY
Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As a Growth Marketing Associate at Rhino, you will be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish and execute on our B2B Marketing efforts in a significant way to help Rhino scale. Rhino is solving an important problem that impacts millions of people every year — you’ll have a recognizable impact on our mission of creating more affordable access to housing.
In this role you will:
- Execute, test, and optimize multi-channel campaigns
- Automate or streamline processes to deliver marketing programs more efficiently
- Assist in building the infrastructure and platforms needed for rapid growth experimentation (e.g., tools, attribution models, dashboards, reporting)
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of Growth Marketing efforts
- Report on key metrics like spend, campaign results, and impact on revenue funnel
We’re ideally seeking:
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B marketing, ABM a plus
- Deep understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, and experience making improvements based on insights
- Experience with ad platforms and building campaigns end-to-end
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to react to shifting priorities
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member