Product Marketing Manager, Borrowing
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to help scale the marketing activity in our borrowing business including overdrafts and personal loans. You’ll be embedded within our cross-functional product squads, working closely with the broader marketing team and others across the business.
You’ll operate as the voice of both the market and the customer to help us achieve our business objectives as a responsible lender with huge growth potential. As a fully licensed bank, we’re governed by regulations as well as our proudly public core lending principles.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working within our existing borrowing product squads, as well as supporting any new initiatives
- Collaborating with research, design, data, engineering and the wider product discipline to help inform product and feature development
- Launching features with a bang and driving sustained adoption over time, collaborating across your collective and the wider company to achieve your aims
- Testing and scaling marketing tactics across owned channels (in-app functionality, notifications, and email)
- Determining success metrics for launch, growth and ongoing adoption. Reporting this data back to the team. Every decision you make is backed up with research or data.
- Writing communications for different mediums and audiences (emails, blog posts and in-app etc)
You should apply if:
- You’ve experience in marketing consumer products (financial products is a bonus but not necessary)
- You’re happy with a combination of getting your hands dirty and taking ownership of your area
- Excited to work at a fast-paced, growing company
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do
- You are happy working in a regulated environment in a company that thrives on transparency and collaboration
- You’re comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- You get the Monzo brand and understand what it means to customers
- You understand how consumer facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
This isn’t for you if:
- You aren’t comfortable with ambiguity, or thinking from first principles
- You don’t enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- You aren’t happy taking an MVP approach and doing what’s good enough for now
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by a practical written exercise and a couple of online interviews.
We're offering a salary of £70,000 - £100,000 + stock options depending on experience.
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll facilitate this wherever we can - whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance.