Product Designer (UX/UI)
New York, NY
Beeswax is looking for a Product UX/UI Designer to join our Product team, a decentralized, cross-discipline group of very talented folks that plan, brainstorm, design and develop the shape and functions of the user facing interface. Definitely not silo working, often collaborating with the other teams as well as engaging with users to consistently improve the capacity and usability of the platform.
Beeswax’s mission is to build great advertising software. Our product is an easy to use, massive scale and high availability advertising platform founded by industry veterans who worked together at Google. We offer our customers the most extensible and transparent advertising system in the world and process millions of transactions per second. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group.
AS A PRODUCT UI/UX DESIGNER ON THE PRODUCT TEAM YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with the design lead, product managers and engineers, to create new features and products.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes and detailed, pixel perfect screens.
- Let the design system methodically grow.
- Advocate for user experience improvements and find creative, feasible ways to solve problems.
- Report to the Director of Product Design.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in design for a SaaS.
- UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Advanced proficiency using Figma as a collaborative wireframing and design tool, as well as design system maintenance.
- Passion for complex design systems and data-informed product design.
- Experience with Jira, Agile workflow, Scrum, Kanban, Gantt charts...
- Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of HTML, CSS, React, Storybook.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, with changing needs.
SUCCESSFUL DESIGNER AT BEESWAX VALUE:
- A powerful sense of pragmatism to figure out what needs to be done right versus right now.
- A curiosity about technology and a desire to use it to solve problems in all sorts of domains.
- Always up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Appreciation for complexity, attention to detail, lean and organized design & code.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and since then we’ve raised $28M in funding from leading VCs including RRE and Foundry Group and have grown rapidly.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate multiple professional experiences on our product & engineering teams. Some of our teammates hail from tech companies like Google, Amazon and Facebook; others from financial giants like Bloomberg and Bank of America; and more from some great software engineering cultures such as Compass and x.ai.