Product Manager (Oversea Fiat Product)
What we offer:
- A chance to work at a world leading blockchain company
- Team with experts from Alibaba/Tencent/Facebook/JP Morgan /Nomura Securities/Credit Suisse
- Join a growing exchange with USD 10 billion level daily trading volume, serving more than 10 million customers globally
- Very competitive remuneration package
How the daily work looks like:
- Responsible for the fiat product globalization, including P2P fiat product and other payment solutions.
- Market research for different regions and work closely with oversea/local operations to deliver market-fit solutions.
- Follow up the whole process of project, collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specification, drive global product launches and lead beta programs.
- Track international user needs, optimize overseas user experiences and interactions, discover differences between Chinese and international user preferences, identify issues, and follow up on product upgrades
- Liaise with product, technical, business development, social media, community, brand public relations and other teams to coordinate project progress;
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degrees or above with 4+ years of experience in Internet product and mobile product design and optimization
- Have an eye for good design and user experience.
- Familiar with globalization and localization, capable of launching product for global markets.
- Good communication, High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work hard in a collaborative team.
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs
- Willing to travel from time to time, mainly to Beijing
- Fluent English, Mandarin is a plus but not mandatory
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency exchanges
- Experience in design of ecommerce transaction systems or payment settlement systems preferred;
Job tags: Engineering Product design Research User experience
Job region(s): Asia/Pacific