FACTOR_ Senior Associate, Growth Marketing
Boulder, CO or Chicago, IL or New York, NY
As the Senior Associate for Growth Marketing you will be responsible for assisting in identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across all paid social channels. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, you will help develop and execute the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
- Plan, design, and execute various paid social (Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.) campaigns from execution to completion.
- Will go beyond Paid Social to research and test new tactics, strategies and channels in search for the next frontiers of growth
- Optimize campaign performance toward acquisition, activation, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, BI, CRM, etc.—(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Develop creative and new ways to market our products through emerging social advertising channels.
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance. Interest in other growth/performance marketing channels is a plus
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Responsible and love owning projects from start to finish
- A great communicator and truly are a team player
- Proactive and enjoy coming up with new ideas and can explain your rationale
- Strong analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance and run split testing campaigns.
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelor’s degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- 3+ years of experience directly managing paid social campaigns at $1M+ annual budget client or agency side
- Expert knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of testing approaches including A/B tests as well as incrementality tests
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Experience working with FMP’s such as Smartly, Kenshoo, 4C, etc is a plus.