We’re searching for a talented, experienced and creative Product Designer. You’ll work with different teams to create pixel-perfect mobile customer-facing products, web tools, illustrations and more.
We’re searching for out-of-the-box curious thinkers with a passion for details and functionality who want to solve problems together with a team that values bold ideas and attention to details.
What You'll Do:
- Researching, conceiving, sketching, and prototyping mobile and web interfaces
- Designing and delivering mockups for internal and external stakeholders with a strong focus on the holistic user journey
- Using a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating for various user personas and scenarios
- Balancing delivery of MVPs with an unwavering commitment to world class design
- Improving the user experience related to core functionality and new features
- Working closely with Product Managers, Analysts and Developers to create simple and usable user experiences
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of experience in designing customer facing mobile and web products
- 2 years of experience designing a complex system/platform & vast experience with usability principles
- You have experience collaborating closely with R&D & data visualization skills
- You have a positive attitude and great social skills and a team player
- You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You have a high level of written and spoken English
- Attention to details, understanding of user behavior, a passion for simplicity and usability
- Sketch, Invision, Photoshop / Illustrator- MUST
- Proficient with Figma, Sketch, Invision
- Experience in motion and interaction design- Advantage
- Ability to create prototypes - Advantage
- B.A in Visual Communication – Advantage
- Online portfolio – A MUST
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.