Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We're currently building the most advanced learning system - a version inspired by Ironman's “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
About The Role
As a Product Designer, you will likely have 2 years or more of relevant industry and are equipped with both a passion for web apps and mobile apps technology as well as experience and aesthetics.
Your role requires collaboration, working with other designers, product managers, and engineers. It is essential to be a team player, a thinker and have an open mind for constructive but supportive feedback. As a designer, you are expected to deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that take into account the best user experience and user interface practices. Creating user stories, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity UI Design and figuring out complex problems should be by default in your skillset.
- Turn broad and conceptual ideas into easy to use products.
- Optimize the user experience based on user behavioral data.
- You get high on great user experiences and appreciate web standards as guidelines.
- Willing to work with genius programmers to make brilliant ideas a beautiful reality.
- Have the capability of figuring out user flows and coming out with functional solutions to existing user interface/experience problems.
- Ability to understand and create UX artifacts
- Ability to craft beautiful User Interfaces
- Ability to work in a product team environment.
- Have a constant thirst for learning and improvement.
- You are attached to problems you are presented with, not to the solutions.
- Figma blind-folded with one hand tied to your back.
- You are excited about Mindvalley’s mission. If you have a special interest in personal development, education, meditation, health & fitness or related topics tell us about it in your application!
- Familiarity with micro-animations and After Effects is a bonus.
- Familiarity with AR and VR design is a bonus.
- Understanding of accessibility is a bonus.
Your application MUST include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?