Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
The Netguru Product Design team makes sure research is an indispensable part of every project and we are highly conscious of its importance. We believe that it is possible to build beautiful software only when its design is preceded by thorough research. Thus, as a UX Researcher at our company, you will have a possibility to influence every design and work in close collaboration with Product Designers and other stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience conducting UX research,
- ability to create reports with findings and recommendations,
- ability to help clients with identifying and prioritizing research questions based on data, designs and business goals,
- ability to identify the required user groups and methods,
- ability to collect and interpret user feedback, as well as doing desk research using such tools as Google Analytics, Hotjar and more,
- ability to provide Case Studies or similar documentation that demonstrates that you helped clients in setting up research plans and strategies (portfolio),
- ability to easily learn and use the most common research tools and methods.
- understanding on how to use qualitative and quantitative data, knowing the importance of combining different methods,
- good command of written and spoken English (at least C1+); Polish is not required,
- proven team-working skills in teams including designers, developers and other roles,
- planning user research to gain an understanding of users’ behaviour and needs,
- collecting and working with qualitative and quantitative data,
- running tests, creating surveys, using research methods and collecting user feedback for our existing and future projects,
- creating personas, understanding target groups, doing desk research,
- producing and delivering self-explanatory reports and other documentation that can be used to build functional products by our Product Design and Development teams,
- cooperating with the Business Development team, Product Designers, Quality Assurance Specialists,
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.