Senior Product Marketing Manager
St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
,We’re looking for a high-performing Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive our corporate product narrative forward by developing a storytelling framework as we bring innovative products to market to serve our customers in financial services. This role requires developing and executing our go-to-market strategy around our product launches, including creating messaging and value propositions to enable field and customer-facing teams, developing enablement and communication materials, partnering with marketing to drive demand generation, and reporting on results. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Serve as an expert on the voice of our customers to inform product launches, messaging/positioning, and go-to-market strategies.
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market plans to support our quarterly release initiatives, building initiatives to enable customer-facing teams and partnering with marketing to drive demand generation.
- Create messaging and value propositions for new products and features that make it easy for sales to deliver and compels audiences to engage.
- Enable field and customer-facing teams with training and sales tools, providing insight on the latest product features, key differentiators, and competitive intelligence.
- Own quarterly release initiatives and deliverables, serving as the conduit for the product marketing team across teams within Total Expert.
- Define product launch goals and report on performance.
- Become an expert on our target market and buyers; understanding who they are, how they buy, and key buying criteria.
- Research and understand the market, product, and competitive dynamics and socialize findings across the organization.
- Support pricing and packaging initiatives for new products or cross-portfolio packages.
- Build strong relationships with product management, sales, marketing, and other functional groups.
What we look for:
- Educational background in business, marketing, public relations, or related practice.
- 4-7 years of product marketing experience with at least two years of experience in B2B SaaS
- Ability to translate technical information into consumable information for key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to educate stakeholders on complex topics
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow
- Will thrive in a high-growth culture: Self-motivated, forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills with a passion for sharing information in front of large groups
- Passionate about building great products, innovation, and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.