Senior Product Manager, Internet & WAN
About the role
The Internet & WAN team is focused on building network intelligence telemetry for the cloud era. As enterprises of all sizes migrate towards cloud based services for delivering and consuming business critical applications, there is a need for network telemetry that provides visibility even when traffic traverses disparate third party networks like Internet service providers, content delivery networks, distributed denial of service networks, and public cloud provider networks.
ThousandEyes’ network synthetics product allows customers to collect data across the OSI stack from web based metrics to deep network connectivity and routing metrics to solve difficult user experience problems. We collect this data using agents, cloud and enterprise, that serve as vantage on the Internet or within customer’s private or public cloud networks, respectively.
You will lead this evolving and expanding product category and have the responsibility to manage our enterprise agent integrations across the Cisco and partner portfolio.
What you will do
- Lead the definition, development, and launch of new agent integrations across Cisco and partner portfolio.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs to drive product definition and positioning.
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain an in-depth understanding of their business processes to align product work to customer outcomes.
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning.
- Coordinate the deliverables of several development teams to meet roadmap goals.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to support the creation of customer-driven messaging, sales enablement tools and thought leadership materials to execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Proven product management experience, with demonstrated success in product definition activities, ideally at an Enterprise SaaS company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Experience with enterprise software products, and Internet Infrastructure products in particular
- Knowledge of Internet Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, BGP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas
- Customer-focused, self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment, and energy