Senior Manager of Analytics, Growth Marketing
Redwood City, CA
Poshmark is looking for an analytics leader to head the growth analytics team. You will have a unique opportunity to mentor and grow a team of high performing analysts, proactively identify and drive new analytical initiatives and help the growth team in optimizing spend across multiple channels and objectives.
- Partner with Marketing Business Partners to develop analytics roadmap to continuously improve the ROI of Poshmark’s Marketing spend across all online and offline channels
- Provide guidance, day-to-day management and analytics review to the team of analysts on projects to inform both day-to-day tactical decisions and long term strategic planning
- Monitor the performance of marketing activities and measure overall business impact
- Communicate findings and recommendations in clear and actionable for business partners at all levels
- Represent the work of the Data team across the company, serving as a bridge, buffer and conduit between technical and non-technical groups.
- Promote a culture of excellence, data driven discussions, healthy skepticism, knowledge sharing, expanding team’s skill set, teamwork, focus on Poshmark’s growth and fun
- Manage, mentor and grow a team of high performing analysts
- 7 - 9 years of experience in analytics and business intelligence with 2+ years in management and/or leadership capacity
- 3-5 years experience in marketing analytics or related fields. Hands on experience with campaign optimization, media mix modeling, budget planning is a big plus
- Experience managing a team of analysts on internal/external delivery of analytics projects
- Hands on experience working with Big data, ideally clickstream data, preferably in Big data volume sectors such as ecommerce, gaming, social network etc
- Process oriented with ability to juggle multiple priorities and business partners simultaneously
- Ability to translate and present complex analysis in executive summaries. Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to take ambiguous problems and translate them into analytical projects and deliverables
- Good understanding of data warehouse and data integration architectures and tools
- Proficiency in SQL and experience in manipulating data for analysis through Python
- Passion in developing others individually and as a team
- Being passionate, approachable, thoughtful, respectful to our team and customers
- M. S. in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field is a plus
- Establish strong non-transactional relationships with direct reports, business partners and broader data team
- Full understanding of Poshmark’s marketing channels and how they function and how goals are ascertained and measured
- Complete understanding of Poshmark’s data systems and deep understanding of Growth and Marketing related data and data sources
- Own the different analytics processes for the Marketing team and aligning with the team to tackle the tasks
- Build capabilities for scaling team and processes to increase immediate team's overall ROI
12+ Month Accomplishments
- Trusted advisor to all key business partners. Proactively identifying and driving new data initiatives to allow marketing to continue to scale over time
- Owner of Growth and Marketing Analytics functions as it pertains to budget allocation and optimization across offline and online channels
- Establish as an analytics and business thought leader across the broader organization
- Organize and strengthen the team to align with needs of Poshmark’s long term growth
- Build capabilities for scaling team and processes to increase the Data Analytics team ROI
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and fun. Its community of more than 70 million registered users across the U.S. and Canada is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit newsroom.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.