Technical Project Manager (Agile/Scrum) IV
pureIntegration is seeking a Technical Project Manager (Agile, Scrum) IV who will be responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects. The successful candidate will be a leader for enterprise level programs. This is a single or multiple incumbent(s) position that typically exists in a small to medium size enterprise with multiple project managers, project leaders and/or project support staff as direct or dotted line reports.
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans.
- Coach individuals in Agile processes and tools
- Provide status reporting on project key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide, high-level project plans
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices, ensuring the correct use of Scrum process
- Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget, and meeting the strategic and business requirements
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise
- Manage specific new technical service engineering programs to meet broad service/product objectives
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
- Coordinate across multiple engineering/development teams as needed
- Serve as a conduit between deployment and engineering to ensure requirements and design considerations are incorporated to improve deployment and sustainability of software and services Skills
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Currently Remote)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field—or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of Project Management experience in an Agile environment and experienced Scrum Master
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Experienced Scrum Master (CSM) who will exhibit agile leadership and a deep understanding of what it means to conduct oneself as a servant leader
Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills conducive to team development; able to work well in cross-functional team
- Good understanding of technology and Software Development Lifecycle.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.