Head of Product Operations
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As the Head of Product Operations, you will report directly to the Chief Product Officer to support and drive operational rhythm of the high-performing Product organization by assuming full ownership of:
- Systems - administration and management of the product tech stack such as Product Management knowledge base, Customer Feedback project, product road-mapping infrastructure, product telemetry analytics systems and other tools.
- Processes - development, documentation, maintenance and enforcement of processes and procedures powering the operating rhythm of product teams, including but not limited to onboarding and continuous training of Product teams; ship rooms; Customer Advisory Boards; effective interfaces among Product teams (Product Management, Product Engineering, Design), internal teams outside of the Product department (e.g. Platform Engineering, Product Marketing, Data Science, Revenue team, Account Managers) as well as customers and external partners.
- Data - collection, organization and analysis of quantitative and qualitative product data providing product organization with valuable and actionable insights. This includes but is not limited to customer feedback data, product usage data, CSAT/NPS surveys, support tickets.
What You'll Do
- Set up and own an effective and efficient operating rhythm across all Product teams through the effective systems and processes
- Manage all product operations including driving roadmap creation and operationalization, and inter-departmental processes as mentioned above
- Build a team of Program Managers to provide effective operational excellence across Behavox Product teams
- Support the Product leadership team in shaping and driving the people agenda and leading team health initiatives
- Create and implement systems and process for scalable and effective collection and analysis of product-related metrics data
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrable experience of building and managing Product operations teams
- Experience in hiring, managing and/or mentoring ops teams
- Strategic mindset and superior analytical/problem-solving skills
- Product management experience
- Excellent execution and operational skills
- Written communication skills
- Verbal communication skills
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedules
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.