Remote - Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Zipdev is looking to add a remote UI/UX Designer to help us automate the digitization of the education world into easy-to-use products, the platform enables people to learn more in a shorter amount of time and do better in their classes.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create wireframing and mockups using tools such as figma
- Conduct user testing, user interviews, writing surveys, and aggregating insights
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to support design
- Implementation through an iterative process
- Design proposals and product, web user interface using various design process specifications and negotiate options.
- 3+ years of experience designing interfaces using Adobe suite and Figma.
- Experience with graphic design, creating flyers and other media assets
- Skillful in debugging web page issues.
- Savy experience with problem-solving: coming up with an elegant solution
- Work Remote Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention its REMOTE