A UX Designer at Sertis handle software development of our internal and client platforms, ensuring high quality, stable solutions that are easily deployable and user-friendly.
You'll be responsible for creating elegant user interfaces and tasked with handling the overall look and design of our products while ensuring that they are data-driven and optimised to offer the best user experience possible.
*Junior/Mid level Designers apply!
*Thai nationals only
Our UX designer (you) will be:
- Able to Create research plans to communicate objectives, questions, and research methodologies
- Able to perform user research via techniques such as user interviews, contextual observations, card sorts, surveys, participatory workshops and etc.
- Synthesize observations and findings to be shared in the form of reports, personas, scenarios, User Modelling; Flow model, Culture model, Sequence model, journey maps, artifact model/ Physical model and service blueprints.
- Produce user experience deliverables (site maps, user flow, wireframes, prototypes, visual comps, etc.) and design specifications based on user research findings and recommendations.
- Conducting Analysis competitor, user research, user flow and Information Architecture
- Plan and execute usability testing studies to evaluate existing application designs.
- Prepare testing document and tools
- Share Analysis testing result e.g. user journey included constraints and opportunity, transfer to design revision and solution
- Working in medium size project or multiple projects
What you will need:
- A graduated professional with a degree in Human- Centered Interaction, Visual Communication Design, research methods, web design, service or related field.
- Portfolio of creative including UX-focused work samples of research document, platform design, web design and mobile applications.
- Understand UX Design processes and life cycle - Proficient and experienced in UX research ( User research, Market competitor analysis, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with other team and clients - Communicate to other team member clearly and understand the expectation of assigning tasks and delivery as expected
- Conduct task estimations
What you are like:
- Communicate to other team member clearly and understand the expectation of assigning tasks and delivery as expected
- Able to participate in critique sessions, put out constructive feedback and can take criticism.
- Helping the team with all aspects of User Research and User Experience Design
- Able to take direction from senior designer and finish tasks on time
- Resolve complex design problem and provide guidance
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Tech start up vibe!
- Culture of Learning & Learning sponsorship
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Can play guitar is a plus!