Product Marketing Manager, Addressability
New York City, NY, United States
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp’s Authenticated Identity Infrastructure comprises technology that unlocks cross-device, platform, and browser addressability while maintaining consumer privacy and ensuring publishers and advertisers retain control of their data. We run like a start-up with the resources of a fast growing, large enterprise SaaS company.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Addressability, you will be an industry expert and help support the overall marketing strategy, product requirements, and sales enablement needs to enable further extension of LiveRamp’s addressability solutions to new and existing clients. You will be responsible for working closely with product, business development, sales, client success, implementation, and marketing teams to drive adoption of LiveRamp solutions. This position reports to the Associate Director of Product Marketing.
- Develop and execute customized go-to-market strategies for new products and features specific to addressability.
- Create scalable sales tools that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition, including case studies, presentation decks, proposal templates, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Understand how our different solutions work and how to configure them. You will run beta programs and work closely with customers, product, and sales to understand and assess the ability of these solutions to meet the actual customer need.
- Evangelize key integrations internally and externally. You will draw from deep expertise of the programmatic landscape to clearly articulate how a given product uniquely addresses marketer-specific use cases.
- Represent the voice of the customer by providing customer and market insights to sales, client success, product management, and marketing teams.
- Apply your product expertise to be an effective resource for sales in closing deals and growing accounts.
- Develop content to drive awareness and influence purchase, including blog posts, white papers, and one-pagers.
- Partner with marketing to develop marketing plans that drive demand, grow the pipeline, and retain existing customers.
Your team will:
The LiveRamp Product Marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insights, leading go-to-market (GTM) planning and execution, and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams. As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be a resident expert on Addressability solutions with the primary customer audiences of publishers and marketers. You’ll make sure that the field teams have all of the content and tools they need and are kept up-to-date on what our products do and how they do it. You’ll partner with several teams across LiveRamp to constantly assess the product-problem fit, ensuring that what was built, shipped, and sold exceeds our customer's expectations.
This role requires a solid product marketing background and strong technical competence to obtain a deep understanding of our products. The role will also provide the candidate training and hands-on experience to grow marketing skills in order to effectively communicate product capabilities and benefits across a wide variety of asset types and further their career.
- 3+ years in a product marketing, product, marketing, or account management role with a SaaS or tech company; global experience a plus.
- Deep knowledge of adtech
- Some experience with technical sales, sales enablement, technical support or technical marketing.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Oriented towards making an impact and producing results.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with collaborative working style.
- Self motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- DSP, DMP, or SSP experience
- A deep understanding of the implications of DCM ID redaction, Apple’s ATT Framework, Chrome’s deprecation of third-party cookies, and evolving privacy regulation.
- Understanding of advertising and marketing technology market and buyer dynamics
- Technical knowledge around privacy, identity and data connectivity
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of New York or San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.