Product Marketing Manager - Online Bookings (x/f/m)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Doctolib is looking for a Product Marketing Manager - Online Bookings (x/f/m) to join our team. You will be assigned to one of Doctolib’s products & your mission will be to drive product success with existing and prospective users in Germany.
Directly reporting to a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with Product Management, Onboarding & other marketing teams.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 135 000 doctors and 3 500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 60 million patients every month in Germany and France combined;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1250 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Your main missions will be:
- Your goal will be to drive adoption and usage of our online booking product by patients in Germany, by looking at both supply and demand of online bookings
- On the supply side, you will gain a deep understanding of how practitioners set up and use Doctolib, and the potential ways to influence them. Your objective will be to grow the share of slots that are bookable online by patients.
- On the demand side, you will conduct quantitative and qualitative research to segment our existing and prospecting audience base, identify how patients look for appointments and how their needs and journeys differ (e.g. by segment, doctor specialty). Your objective will be to boost usage of our product with existing users, and acquire new users
- You will bring together patient and practitioner findings to formulate targeted strategies with a clear set of KPIs and precise action plan to boost both the supply and demand side
- You will run different workstreams with a complex set of senior stakeholders (across product, doctor engagement, onboarding, sales, GTM and Marketing teams) to implement your action plan
- You will define and deliver targeted Marketing campaigns (across owned channels, social media etc) to acquire new users and boost engagement with existing users
- You will closely monitor success through trackings that you established and help prepare regular presentations to the Doctolib leadership team
Who you are:
- You have 5-6 years work experience in a B2C Marketing or product role, with ideally 1-2 years in Product Marketing
- You are a polymath, and want to be involved in both shaping the strategies but also getting into the detail of implementation
- You have experience and are interested in shaping the product on the patient side (value proposition, positioning, messaging, naming & taglines and finally marketing content)
- You are a data centric person, but understand the value of also gathering qualitative insights
- You are strategic and creative, with an interest in delivering B2C campaigns
- You have a good sense of prioritization & organization and experience in managing a complex set of stakeholders
- You are customer centric: being able to have the interests of patients at heart while understanding well doctor preferences
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You are fluent in English and German. Being able to speak French and/or Italian would be a big plus
What we offer:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars SCALES:
SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
CARE: Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!