Ness Ziona, Israel
Vimeo Israel is looking for a brilliant and passionate Product Analyst to join our team!
In Vimeo Israel we are leading the video creation domain in VImeo. We have 2 amazing leading products - Vimeo Create and Magisto, both are video creation and editing, AI based tools enable any user to create professional video in instant.
As part of your position you will work closely with product managers, developers and designers to constantly improve the product, the user experience, user engagement and retention.
You will be required to answer complex questions defined by executive management.
What you’ll do:
- Work with large amounts of complex data to proactively provide actionable insights for product and company strategy as a whole
- Own all data aspects of the product - mapping the screens and features, defining BI events for dev teams to implement, define the business logic behind tables and views for BI engineering teams.
- Build and maintain dashboards to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
- Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses on product and user experience optimization
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 2+ Years of experience as a product analyst or business analyst from leading companies
- SQL proficiency - a must
- B2C experience, understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, LTV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition and retention campaigns - a significant advantage
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with data modeling - an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.