Product Marketing Manager - Tech Partners
San Francisco or Austin
About the Department
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, and expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, advertising, and joint partner marketing. Product Marketing plays a central role by collaborating throughout the company to deliver customer insights, take new and existing products to market, and develop content that fuels growth campaigns.
What You’ll Do
Our Technology partners ecosystem is critical to improving the value of Cloudflare to our customers by integrating with their IT stack. We have a robust set of Technology and Strategic partners ranging across programs from the Bandwidth Alliance to Analytics to our End Point Protection partnerships.
Product Marketing for Strategic and Technology Partners at Cloudflare will work with our wide network of technology partners and internal stakeholders to build messaging, demos, sales enablement material for the joint solutions. This role is at the crux of the GTM motion by driving awareness and hence pipeline both across Cloudflare’s partners and internally. The role is an exciting cross-functional role with a functional mix of technical product marketing and GTM experimentation.
- Create tailored and joint messaging with technology partners that showcase the value of the integration.
- Understand customer needs through sales/partner engagement and work across the teams - Product Management, BD, Marketing to drive marketing campaigns.
- Create content for internal enablement, website, and demand generation activities.
- Help create joint partner briefs, reference architectures, demos, and influence marketing campaigns that lead to pipeline for the joint solution.
- Enable our sales teams and channel partners on the joint solution and the value proposition.
- Be a speaker on joint solutions and integrations.
Desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- 7+ years of product experience in a technology-focused organization with hands-on experience in marketing joint solutions with technology partners,
- Strong technical knowledge -- preferably in networking, security, or cloud infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker who is able to get to work quickly and execute independently.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Experience in working with Public Cloud providers, analytics platforms.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening and empathy skills, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- A passion for Cloudflare's mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.