Senior Product Manager, E-Commerce
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Senior Product Manager to own initiatives within our fast-growing E-Commerce business.
In this role, you will be highly focused on the commerce elements of Zola’s business, from growing our shopping experience to discovering new business opportunities. You will play a key role in defining our commerce product roadmap, providing a clear vision for where our product needs to go and the plan for how to get it there. We’re looking for someone who can both sweat the details and tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate should be equally comfortable talking tech with developers, brand positioning with marketing, and talking strategy with executive leadership.
The Senior Product Manager will execute on the vision of the business, anticipate and make trade-offs, deliver an amazing customer experience, prioritize everything there is to do, all while keeping the business and customer needs top of mind. You’re a problem solver and have a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects at the same time. You’ll bring new, innovative ideas to the table, and make a strong case for the prioritization of them. You’ll obsess over A/B testing checkout flows and different shopping funnels, you’ll love thinking through user journey data and finding the most impactful projects to work on. Lastly, you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting the customer first!
- Owning product initiatives related to our e-commerce business
- Prioritize key features that focus on growth and engagement
- Drive feature development from ideation through launch, and beyond
- Build alignment with key stakeholders of all levels through strong communication
- Analyze and report on performance of features
- Deeply understanding the customer and thinking creatively about how to serve them better
- Conduct user testing to better understand how customers interact with the current product and future ideas
- Dissect customer frustrations with wedding planning and identifying ways to turn frustration into delight
- Partner with Marketing, Product Design and Engineering to continuously improve customer retention
- Owning project management across projects and teams to ensure cross-functional partners have the information they need and we can deliver the project on time
- Ensuring continuity of the e-commerce experience across different product lines, as Zola’s business continues to grow
- Evaluating competitors and the market for capability-oriented and emerging development and technology trends
- 3-5 years of product management experience in a fast-paced consumer focused startup. E-commerce experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Exceptional technical, business and customer experience judgment
- Creative, scrappy, and customer-obsessed
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; presents effectively to a senior audience
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Deep empathy for the customer and a love of problem solving for them
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams
- Passionate about wedding space
- BA/BS required. A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business is preferred
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, and quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online and mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, and simply magical. We’re proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, and we’re proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, and we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion and perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, and partner will be respected and accepted and valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, and we have offices in Charlottesville and Montreal. Come work with us!