Sr. Analyst, Core Growth Strategy
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for driven professionals to lead Affirm’s domestic expansion strategy. You will be responsible for operationalizing our GTM strategy through cross-functional team alignment and driving quantitative and qualitative analysis needed to support the business case of key initiatives that drive the key goals and critical metrics of the Affirm’s core growth projects. The ideal candidate will have analytical and problem solving skills, as well as interpersonal skills to work across the organization and with clients to drive forward recommendations.
What you'll do
- Be the Core Growth Strategy team’s go-to partner for evaluating, building business cases, and executing new strategic opportunities.
- Build integrated financial modeling and analyses; develop detailed forecasts
- Build thoughtful & succinct presentations to communicate the performance of programs / products related to Core Growth and the team’s key work-streams
- Be a thought partner to leadership and cross functional partners on making recommendations for growth levers.
- Drive project management to execute recommended strategy, from concept to go-to-market rollout
- Partner cross-functionally with various teams including Product, Finance, Merchant Pricing, Marketing, Sales, Credit, Capital Markets, Client Success, Data Science and Partnership
- Keep a close eye on competitive landscape & market dynamics
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse
- Become a specialist in the retail POS financing and e-commerce space
What we look for
- Drive to redefine the retail and lending industry for the better
- 4+ years of experience with investment banking, management consulting, private equity, and ideally experience in strategy/business operations/strategic finance functions at a high-growth technology company preferred
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving rapid execution based on those insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written, verbal, and graphic - are a must
- Strong work ethic - able to manage timelines/deliverables effectively
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and often ambiguous work environment
- Solid understanding of analytical tools, such as SQL, Python and Excel