Technical Manager(Scrum Master)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Position Title: Technical Manager (Scrum Master)
Exp: 7+ yrs
Bottomline is seeking a Technical Manager of Software Development, Digital Banking IQ for its Bangalore location to join the growing Banking Solutions development team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead, innovate and make a difference and impact on our product development effort for our market leading Digital Banking IQTM platform. The role requires strong hands-on leadership skills with great attention to detail in ensuring our software development team executes on our planned technology strategy and business objectives. Our team uses agile scrum-based development processes and proven experience managing in a scrum team environment, providing technical estimates and meeting commitments is required for success.
The Engineering leader will work closely with teams of software engineers, UI/UX engineers, Product Owners, Quality Assurance, and Cloud Dev/Ops engineers in developing and delivering secure, scalable and highly available applications/platform.
- Generate and refine engineering estimates for new features based on cross-functional teams
- Recommend, influence and drive software architecture best practices and follow-up during implementation.
- Partner with Quality Assurance team to ensure software deliverables meets the highest quality standards.
- Perform code reviews and ensure standards are followed, identify refactoring and upgrade needs.
- Manage SCM processes utilizing git-flow guidelines to ensure the code is checked-in and merged to appropriate branches for software development and bug/hot fixes.
- Promote the culture of ownership, innovation and lead by example to build and maintain high performance team environment.
- Stay current with modern technology trends to bring efficiency and quality in software development.
- Manage a Scrum team of 8+ members from a hiring, performance management and mentoring
- 7+ years of progressive experience in software development utilizing Java based framework and technologies.
- 3+ years of experience as a software development leader managing and overseeing projects utilizing agile based development methodologies.
- Must be focused, dependable and detail oriented.
- 4+ years of experience designing, developing and documenting RESTful APIs/microservices.
- Strong understanding of concepts/technologies like Spring, Spring boot, JPA, API security and governance.
- Good understanding of RDMS concepts and development preferably using MS SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD tools and processes.
- Experience using test automation/BDD frameworks like cucumber, selenium is a big plus
- Preferred experience/knowledge with DevOps configuration management tools like puppet.
- Preferred experience with container/container orchestration using docker and kubernetes.
- Preferred experience working in cloud native technologies with any cloud providers.
- BE or higher in computer science, engineering or relevant field
About CapitalCloud, A Bottomline Company:
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.