Product Manager - Connected Retail Platform
The Product Manager will manage the product lifecycle for the Connected Retail Platform Services (the API services and backend powering the core Connected Retail experience for our portfolio of retail partners across all locations) alongside a team of backend engineers and QA. At first, you will ramp up on the Connected Retail Platform by delivering on the roadmap for Platform Tools (frontend tools to give internal and external users globally backoffice and dashboard capabilities related to their Connected Retail products) working with frontend engineers, QA, and design; these tools also consume the Platform Services. Reporting to the Lead Product Manager for the Connected Retail Platform, the Product Manager will work creatively and pragmatically with architecture, engineering, and product design (and external clients) to address challenges and provide solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee the product lifecycle of each of the products in your portfolio, through research, design, build, maintenance and documentation;
- Manage (build, prioritise) the roadmap, being able to identify opportunities and risks within internal core and client product vision;
- Rely on research and customer feedback to ensure development;
- Promote a positive work environment with your working group (Scrum team, close partners);
- Easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst).
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of Experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner, Project Manager or Business Analyst;
- Knowledge and autonomy to perform the responsibilities of a Scrum Product Owner with low guidance, including sensibility to customer needs;
- Experience with platforms and APIs;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken);
- Experience in Retail, Tech, or E-Commerce companies;
- Experience or potential to lead cross-functional projects.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools;
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community;
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy;
- Flexible benefits program;
- FARFETCH Equity plan.
Job tags: Architecture Engineering Product design Research Scrum
Job region(s): Europe