Associate Product Manager
About the team
As a Wildlife APM, you will be part of a team that is responsible for building a project from zero, develop revolutionary new products, manage integrations and interact on existing core products touching millions of lives every day. This means you will work with a cross-functional team among game designers, product development, engineering and very experienced Product Managers.
About the role
Wildlife is searching for an Associate Product Manager to take part in a complete Product experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and internal/external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. In this role, you'll be involved with product strategy from beginning to the end.
More about you
- Demonstrated analytical success with capacity for developing and understanding strategy;
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, cultures, and scenarios;
- Passion for technology and games, creativity to think outside the box” and leadership skills to execute effectively;
- Demonstrated innovation and creative problem-solving skills.
What you’ll do
- Use quantitative methods, models and research to help Wildlife better understand consumer behavior to provide important feedback into the product and strategic development cycle;
- Develop business strategies aimed at acquiring users and measuring the efficacy of such programs;
- Define and execute organizational coordination for new feature launches with a focus on user insights, competitive analysis, and external communication;
- Determine return on investment for projects;
- Understand markets, competitors, and user requirements in depth.
What you'll need
- Ability to work and collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical and project management skills;
- A hands-on personality - acting towards action and constantly pushing forward clarity and delivery;
- Bold innovation coupled with principled thinking and well-honed product judgment;
- Excellent communication and partnership skills;
- A real passion for Wildlife's mission, games, and users.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.