Product Marketing Manager, Real User Monitoring (RUM)
Posted 1 month ago
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven marketing team. We run thousands of campaigns, drive market and competitive intelligence, support hundreds of events, enable the sales team, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more. Product Marketing Managers (PMM) at Datadog are an integral part of the Product and the Marketing organizations. PMMs partner with Product Managers to bring new products to market.
As a Product Marketer at Datadog, you’ll drive growth for the Real User Monitoring (RUM) product throughout its go-to-market (GTM) funnel. From launching new products and optimizing lead collection/conversion, to creating content that enables our sales team, your work will be an integral part of the business and help move Datadog forward. We give our Product Marketing Managers the opportunity to collaborate, investigate, and ideate how to ensure our product strategy will yield the highest results.
This is a full-time and onsite role in our NYC office (once we return to the office).
- Take releases from our Browser RUM, Mobile RUM and Error Tracking products to market.
- Analyze the competitive landscape for RUM, resulting in product roadmap guidance and sales consumable battlecards.
- Identify and drive strategic events and partner webinars to expand Datadog RUM’s presence in the front-end ecosystem.
- Teach, create, maintain and optimize internal learning curriculum that enables the sales team to close business.
- Define, establish, and maintain product supporting material including website collateral, product brochures, and customer marketing content.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
- You have a B.S. in a STEM field or significant CS or DevOps experience (such as knowledge of CI/CD, Cloud services, testing and error tracking services, and other similar technologies)
- You have exceptional writing skills and prior experience in producing written content
- You have strong presentation skills and the ability to command an audience
- You have an MBA, PhD, or an advanced CS degree
- You’re passionate about exploring new technologies
- You have prior experience using RUM products (Datadog or a similar product)
- You’ve had professional experience in development, product management, sales engineering, or another technical role
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.