Senior UX Designer
Posted 1 month ago
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
Bottomline Technologies delivers award-winning user experiences for large banks and financial institutions globally. Our User Experience Design Team seeks talented individuals who will craft design solutions across both business and consumer markets that are innovative, thoughtful, and set a new standard in the industry.
This position can be based out of an open location in the United States, East Coast preferred
How you’ll contribute:
- Sift through complex business, product, and technical requirements and interpret them to create and communicate a design solution
- Create conceptual and interactive models based on the requirements, including design briefs and user workflows
- Work alongside user research to create and conduct primary and secondary research (This includes planning and conducting usability studies to validate design assumptions and collect user feedback for enhancing a user experience.)
- Advocate a design thinking approach with other groups within Bottomline
- Ensure design solutions render appropriately within desktop and mobile applications as well as across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Produce high-quality graphics that contribute to a library of intelligent and consistent UI design across products
- Lead initiatives and work collaboratively with product owners, developers, and other UX Design Team members, including the global UX Convergence Team
What will make you successful:
- 7+ years of experience designing complex applications - ideally Web and mobile
- Experience in working with data-driven applications with respect to data visualization and machine learning
- Exceptional visual and interaction design skills for product applications
- Deep understanding of the user-centric design process, including design thinking in taking an empathic lens to problem-solving
- Knowledge of and ability to apply accessibility guidelines
- Ability to generate design options from early concepts to high detail
- Ability to support development with design specifications and production-ready assets
- High-proficiency with contemporary tools for producing specifications, flow diagrams, and functional prototypes
- Work effectively under deadlines and manage concurrent projects
- Robust work portfolio illustrating thoughtfulness and product quality
- Experience with common design tools such as the Adobe suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools like UXPin, Invision, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeatBottomline