Technical Project Manager (Agile, Scrum) III
pureIntegration is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong background in project management.
- Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of projects, including scope development, planning, execution, risk management, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time
- Assists with various Agile ceremonies including stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Works with Engineers and Product Managers to plan activities for cross-functional teams
- Assist with developing timelines, tracking progress, developing reports for multiple projects and Sprint iterations
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding environment with focus on exceptionally high quality and customer experience standards
- Heads up project management responsibilities for multiple initiatives
- Develops and maintains detailed project milestone schedule/timelines, release schedules, LOE estimates and projects costs
- Applies Agile best practices to plan, prioritize and execute work
- Supports team with user story definition, backlog refinement/grooming, and sprint planning
- Administers JIRA projects including managing workflows, Kanban/Scrum boards, etc
- Responsible for taking input from the engineers to develop and maintain the detailed backlog
- Maintains project action item lists and follows up with owners to ensure closure and progress on items
- Identifies and communicates risks and helps facilitate resolution
- Tracks and follows up with stakeholders and or delivery teams
- Develops and shares communications decks, executive summaries, and provides support on maintaining documentation for various other needs
- Coordinates meetings, hosts standup meeting, grooming sessions and sprint planning/reviews, etc
- Capture action items and takes notes and communicates them after the meeting (including meeting minutes, presentations, action items, etc)
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Location: Philadelphia, PA (position is remote until office re-opening)
- Generally requires 5-7 years of total project management experience in either engineering, information technology, or software development including 3-4 years of experience with Agile
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Scrum and or Kanban methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate knowledge in JIRA platform including understanding of workflow, reporting, etc
- Demonstrates ability to work with minimum direction
- Demonstrates growth mindset, flexibility and adaptability to change
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries and within groups
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Business, Marketing or Finance
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 16 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.