Scrum Master / Kanban Facilitator
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geo-localised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
Our office is located in Carrer de Pau Claris, 186 08037 Barcelona, one street away from Gaudi's famous Casa Milà!
We are looking for a hands-on Scrum Master / Kanban Facilitator to join a fun and growing Agile team within Engineering. The Engineering organization consists of Front End, Back End, Mobile, Data Science, Data Engineering, Systems Engineers and QA. Additionally, you will be working across the organization with our Product and Design teams and with other stakeholders. You will report to Lena, who joined Stuart one year ago as an Agile Coach. You will be working closely with a highly collaborative and creative team and participating in an exciting Agile Transformation.
If you are interested in growing your career as an Agile Practitioner and developing the skill set required to become an Agile Coach, we'd love to hear from you! You will join a fast-growing company and work with teams in Barcelona, Paris and London.
- Improve the team’s performance and value through facilitation of Agile best practices as a Servant Leader
- Make continuous improvement part of every team’s culture
- Remove impediments and resolve conflict
- Participate in strategic planning and implementation of key initiatives through the Mission Minded process.
- Be an active player in the organization’s Agile Transformation.
- At least 2 years experience as a Scrum Master and Kanban Facilitator
- Experience building and developing Agile teams
- Experience with continuous improvement and waste reduction
- Experience transforming Agile teams.
- A sense of humor :-)
- Advanced Agile Certification (A-CSM) or other related certificates
- Knowledge and experience with Agile at Scale
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home and flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Nursery vouchers for childcare
- Excellent family private health care
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza last year!
Please only submit applications in English.
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.