Senior Product Manager - Sponsored Products
Senior Product Manager - Sponsored Products
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we’re building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
We’re tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with installation and assembly professionals, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And we’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
The vision for Media at Wayfair is to build a robust media offering that enables advertisers to reach customers at the right time with the right message. As a Senior Product Manager for Wayfair Sponsored Products, you have a unique opportunity to build a world class experience for both advertisers as well as our customers. You will be responsible for contributing to the vision by collaborating with a dedicated Media scrum team consisting of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to execute on a roadmap designed to deliver an advertiser experience on Wayfair that impacts tens of millions of consumers. You will be building out products for the performance marketing portfolio and optimizing existing offerings by building in the smarts to showcase the right levels of ads based on the product class for the right customer type at the right time. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You then transform those strategies into technical requirements and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace.
What You’ll Do:
- Defining product requirements in collaboration with cross-functional and cross-department teams across media, category management, storefront and recommendations/personalization.
- Partnering with analytics to identify opportunities and work with storefront teams to bring nuanced wayfair sponsored product footprints based on the product class, supplier participation and customer experience
- Partner with the engineering team to ensure a timely and smooth execution by performing sprint rituals like grooming, planning and retrospective.
- Enhancing existing wayfair sponsored products to build in features that can enable suppliers to optimize their ad targeting
- Define strategy and requirements in partnership with marketing to enhance wayfair sponsored product offerings to offsite platforms like emails
- Partner with media sales and account management teams to understand supplier needs and identify areas of opportunity to grow adoption
- Build and maintain product roadmap along with constantly monitoring the success and measuring the impact of product/feature development.
What You’ll Need
- Track record of building high-impact products
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Experience managing a team
- Cross-functional leadership experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.