Senior Product Marketing Manager - Remote
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in planning and executing the product marketing strategy for multiple applications within our Compliance and Risk portfolio. You will be the expert in developing product messaging and positioning to align our marketing and sales teams and fuel growth.
We are looking for a leader to research our target market and verticals, understand our competitive differentiation and create compelling buyers journeys. You will drive content development to support go-to-market across solutions and verticals, help build out our outbound content execution and enable our sales team with effective collateral across the sales cycle.
Working closely with Product Management, Sales Leadership and our GRC Experts, you will be the go to expert for your applications for go-to-market activities. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, has strong people and project management capabilities, proven product marketing experience and demands operational excellence to execute on-time and drive results.
What you will get to do:
- Establish the unique value proposition and messaging for your applications, with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas.
- Research and build expertise on our key verticals and personas and create differentiated product messaging and positioning to effectively communicate value across a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video
- Create sales collateral and collaborate with our enablement team to train and sales teams and partners.
- Own messaging and content creation around product launches and ongoing go to market efforts, driving new releases across sales cycles to new logos and existing customers
- Collaborate with AR and Customer Success teams to establish a strong base of advocates across analysts and customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to guide content creation across brand awareness and demand gen
- Represent the company at conferences to evangelize a point of view
What we're looking for:
- 5 + years relevant experience in product marketing
- Proven success creating marketing and sales collateral
- Solid messaging and positioning skills
- Ability to take a complex message and simplifying it for various audi
- Data driven with program management experience strongly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
- Agile and flexible - equally comfortable collaborating closely with SMEs and partners as well as executing independently
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Tight-knit collaboration and problem solving skills
- Bias for execution and delivering results
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD