Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Applications
The Enterprise Application team has multiple goals critical to supporting Wayfair’s growth. First, our team drives employee productivity by delivering technology that addresses common needs and challenges across the organization. The team also unlocks value for our different departments by selecting, implementing and evolving technology platforms and applications used across the enterprise.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us understand the needs of our employees and business leaders, define a technology strategy & roadmap to address them, and own/evolve the products you own over time.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with departments to understand common employee & business needs
- Establish technology vision and strategy for your domain and translate into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- Work closely with senior leaders across the organization to ensure the vision aligns with broader company objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of features owned and maintained by the team to build it further up and create a focused product road-map for the core systems
- Make buy/build technology decisions based after analyzing all the technology options
- Translate the business requirements into technology requirements to drive the build/configuration of the selecting solution
- Disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders, and ensure shared understanding of initiative strategy with cross-functional partners
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to define, monitor and communicate KPIs for your product area in order to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience in product management or product analysis with a demonstrated track record, preferably working with SaaS platforms
- Examples of success in aligning a vision, strategy and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments with the ability to think and perform tactically and strategically
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- You can think strategically and holistically about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details of the required technical solutions.
- Understanding of enterprise application market highly desirable
- Experience making buy/build technology decisions
- Experience in enterprise applications highly desirable
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.