Group Product Manager - Multi Currency Account
TransferWise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is two fold:
Firstly, you’ll be launching our investments product globally, allowing our customers to make their money work for them in any currency. Secondly, you’ll lead development of our multi-currency account, and make international banking easier and more accessible for everyone.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to our Investment and Hold Team:
- You’ll be figuring out the vision and goals of the team; how to measure them and how to set the OKRs – you’ll make the decisions and define the product strategy with the team
- You’ll work with designers and researchers to understand and solve the biggest problems people have related to international banking
- You’ll launch our investments product globally; our customers already trust us with their savings, you’ll help them to get their savings to work for them
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Work closely with other teams at TransferWise from Banking to Customer Services to get us closer to our mission and solve customer problems
- Choose your path to impact - we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across TransferWise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader - Build your team and inspire them to join our mission
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
A bit about you:
- Customer-focus – You’ve worked on a product with thousands or even millions of customers, ran surveys or research and interviewed people who used your product
- Entrepreneurial – You have delivered high impact products before in data-driven environments
- You’re data-driven – You are able to prioritise the value you can add to customers, and get the entire company behind you telling a story with the data you have enquired
- You love getting things done - You make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take responsibility to do whatever needs doing to solve customer problems
- You understand technology and how to build products well enough to be able to help the team know when to invest in tech debt reduction, bugs or new features.
- You are comfortable working closely with compliance and regulators
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Familiarity with consumer investments products
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.